Records and Data management activities include the creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposal of records. In this context, a record is content that documents a business transaction. Documentation exist in contracts, memos, paper files, box files, electronic files, reports, emails, videos, instant message logs or database records. Paper records are stored in physical boxes on-premises or at our storage facility. Digital records stored in our system under cloud.
We are pleased to announce that our company has qualified for the following ISO’s!
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management System.
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management.